Leadership Resolution 2014
What if we all would lead by example in 2014, with these 24 happy resolutions in mind:
- Being empathic and strive for equal opportunities. Sex, race, sexual preference, age, political view, the whole bunch.
- Being respectful and fair to your co-workers, suppliers and customers. Be there for others, never ever let them down.
- Building lasting friendships at work, just as in the rest of your life. Stop with this nonsense to separate work and life. People are people.
- Care for beloved ones, the ones who need protection and love. Not just your own siblings and closed family, but all who touch your heart.
- Being in control of and safeguard your possessions, processes and information. Don't be a control freak!
- Protect your life and that of others from danger and threats. Be a hero and face your fears.
- Be relaxed about uncertainties of the future. Take time to relax and escape from daily routines. Unwind at times and let go.
- Make fun and don't take work to serious. Entertain and try to make people happy. A healthy dose of humor makes such a big difference.
- Break free from conventions and regulations. Pursue the unknown and dare to make mistakes. Learn by doing.
- Let your fantasy go loose. Everything is possible when you can see a new reality. Stop with separating reality from imagination.
- Be true to yourself. Don't live the life of somebody else. Escape from the masses and go your own way. Conformity for cowards.
- Discover the unknown. Be curious as there is so much more to see. Broaden your horizon and explore new territories.
- Develop your talents. Be a master of your skills. It takes time and uncountable repetitions before you discover greatness.
- Achieve newness and count your blessings. Celebrate progress step-by-step. Never cease and be complacent.
- Take on challenges and celebrate your success. Be determined and ambitious to score and excel.
- Be proud of yourself and your values. Self assured you dare to go a step further and be someone of value to others.
- Enjoy acceptance and credits well deserved. Say yes to recognition and inspire others to do the same.
- Work yourself up the ranks of status. Your deserve the prestige after hard work and dedication.
- Be generous and share your material possessions. Sharing is the key to conscious capitalism.
- Lead by proudly confidently and passionately proclaiming a new destination. Going beyond profit, declare your intention to do good.
- Move your lazy ass and run, jump or dance. Take care of your body and mind as it keeps you young an vital.
- Eat healthy local foods. Sustainable is the future. Eat slow and enjoy the taste of every bite.
- Surround yourself with beauty. Enjoy music, art, design and lush aromas. Get your daily dose of goose pimpels.
- Don't be shy with your sexual desires. Lust, passion and satisfaction is the strongest happiness driver. But careful, only safe sex!
We wish you a happy 2014.